3 T. Butter
1 1/2 c whipping cream
1 c freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1) Start boiling water for noodles.
2) Melt butter in large skillet.
3) Saute shrimp until butter is lightly browned.
4) Add noodles to boiling water, cook for 9-10 minutes, or until noodles are al dente.
5) Add 1/2 cup cream to shrimp.
6) Boil cream with shrimp until shiny bubbles form.
7) Reduce heat to medium, add cooked noodles.
8) Add spices ( white pepper, nutmeg)
9) Toss noodles to mix spices.
10) Add cheese and remaining cream a little at a time