Wow where does the time go? Its been a while since I wrote something, so I thought I would posted since I got the week off from school. Its a couple of days before Thanksgiving, been really really really busy with School, its consuming 100% of my time, on top of family and work. Only about a month left, then it will be winter break, Time to party!!! Kayla and I got new phones, we finally retired the Blackberry’s and moved onto Android Phones, we got the Epic and EVO. I posted a few pictures from Halloween and our trip to Milwaukee, WI. We had some baseball game tickets, so we toured everything we had time for, we are power vacationers! It was tons of fun!
3 T. Butter
1 1/2 c whipping cream
1 c freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1) Start boiling water for noodles.
2) Melt butter in large skillet.
3) Saute shrimp until butter is lightly browned.
4) Add noodles to boiling water, cook for 9-10 minutes, or until noodles are al dente.
5) Add 1/2 cup cream to shrimp.
6) Boil cream with shrimp until shiny bubbles form.
7) Reduce heat to medium, add cooked noodles.
8) Add spices ( white pepper, nutmeg)
9) Toss noodles to mix spices.
10) Add cheese and remaining cream a little at a time